Visit and tasting – behind the scenes of an exceptional estate
We invite you to experience our Clos Apalta Winery, and see how gravity plays an important role to gently create our Clos Apalta iconic wine and Le Petit Clos. You will admire a wonderful setting in which winemaking blends perfectly with design.
The tour will take an hour and a half, given simultaneously in both English and Spanish, you will be introduced into the winemaking world; finishing with a wine tasting.
Includes a tasting of current vintages, Le Petit Clos 2019 and Clos Apalta 2019, a welcome drink and a water bottle.
Includes a tasting of Le Petit Clos 2016, Le Petit Clos 2019 and Clos Apalta 2019, a welcome drink and a water bottle.
Includes a tasting of Le Petit Clos 2019, Clos Apalta 2012 and Clos Apalta 2019, a welcome drink and a water bottle.
POLICIES AND CONDITIONS
• We are unable to accommodate anyone under the age of 12, including infants and children. Children under 18 years of age pay for their place individually.
• Consumption of alcohol is only permitted for people over 18 years old
• The full payment is made at the moment of the reservation. We accept Chilean pesos, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club or bank transfers.
• Subject to availability, it is possible to change the date of the visit if we are given 24 hours’ notice.
• Cancelations made less than 3 days prior to the date of the reservation will not be refundable
• No refunds are made in case of no show
First year barrel room
Second year barrel room